Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

All In!

We made the move a week ago Monday. Of course we spent the next two days hauling all those items left behind and cleaning up the house. On Wednesday I started trying to unpack the kitchen. I have been working almost non stop on this and hope to finish "the kitchen" today. I cannot believe how much we have and trying to figure out where to put it is the hardest part! Here are a few pictures after the move in.

Breakfast nook
Molly hard at work on the computer?

Dining Room

Garage

One of the biggest reasons we love it. The view!

5 comments:

  1. It feels good to have everything in one place, at least, doesn't it? I know there is a lot to do but oh how nice
    to have a new house to put everything in!

    I hate to say this, but my garage looks just like yours and we moved 5 years ago!! pitiful....I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving sure takes it out of a person, doesn't it? It's the unpacking boxes that I don't care for and finding a place for everything. We'll be doing it, again, next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I hope the move went well.
    Love ya,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you don't have frost in your "view" already?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and see you are in Dallas. I work at UT Southwestern not to far from Baylor

    ReplyDelete