Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bachelor 14

I am not happy with myself. I have been totally sucked in to the world of "The Bachelor". Every Monday I find myself looking forward to it. I don't think I have ever watched an entire series before, just bits and pieces and always the finale. I don't really like Jake much. I can't put my finger on it but there is something about him that turns me off. He is a little too sensitive for my liking, a little wimpy and I think he is looking for a woman to take care of him. I still can't get the scene out of my mind of him hiding his face in Vienna's neck right before they bungee jumped. Come on Jake how can you be scared of heights when you fly planes?

Despite all it's contrived silliness, I watch it.


(I just loved Gia's top. The color and lace fabric looked so elegant. Want it.)

Now this lady is a puzzler. She sticks out like a sore thumb next to the other girls and doesn't look well to me. Am I the only one who sees dark circles under her eyes? I am not going to say anything about the Goldilocks hairdo.



I have a feeling that they are going to try and make us actually like her. It cracked me up when she was wandering through the castle last night all scared calling for Jake. Silly girl, you weren't alone. The camera crew was right behind you!


Next week should be fun meeting the fams. Yes, I will watch.

On the other hand.



Tonight!

Now this is a show!




The final season is finally here!

1 comment:

  1. Kathy,
    I have to admit...I'm a "Bachelor" fanatic! Never miss an episode...and I'm not really sure why, either! :) It is easy to get sucked in my all the melodrama. I'm just going to say that I agree with everything you wrote. Vienna is my least favorite girl. I can't believe he's kept her around this long. She has GOT to go!!!

    ReplyDelete