Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blog Changes


We are getting some sprinkles here in Texas this morning. It's been months since we have had rain. I'm hoping for a downpour. My Vinca are happy.

I'm working on my blog.  It will look like I've put a new post on when in fact it's just piddly little changes I'm making here and there on my web page.  This will probably go on for a while given the fact that I am not very good at web design.  My biggest challenge is my header.  I want it really simple. This one is temporary.  If you have any suggestions please leave a comment.  If you have a blog send me the link.  I would love to see it.


Kat


2 comments:

  1. Just ran across you blog - enjoyed reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia,
    I made my header on www.picnik.com. You can take a picture that you like and alter it and add graphics, etc. Then you have to save it to the size that your blog wants the header to be. It was really easy (or I wouldn't have done it!) I like the look of your blog now. Very simple which is nice!

    ReplyDelete