Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

TA DA

I'm pretty much finished for now with my construction. What do you think? Now it's on to organizing my garage sale for next weekend, cleaning house, doing laundry and back to weeding my flower beds. I have put off working in the yard for so long that the grass and fire ants have taken over my yard. I have had to stop frequently because the ants are everywhere!! I hate those critters.


On another note Jackson started his first job at "Yogurt Fever" this weekend. I am not sure how he is going to fit it into his schedule. He is a busy boy this year with school, tennis team and swim team. He will be working weekends and the shop is within walking distance from our house. Of course the walking will probably never happen! They just opened and seem to be doing alot of business. Here is a picture taken of him recently at the homecoming game.



Speaking of games, Cowboys are playing again today. I'd better get back to the yard and get ready for hopefully touchdown time!!


I am not tired of this picture yet.

Go Cowboys!

3 comments:

  1. YEA!!! I'm EXCITED FOR JACKSON!!! P.S. ITS MOLLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks FABULOUS!!

    Jackson, great getting a job!!
    Now explain to him why F.I.C.A. takes most of his check!!

    Kathy, if you do a good job of cleaning out your garage, Steve says he knows where he could get you another gig up here in N. AR.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy,

    You new blog design looks so good! Nice job!! See, it wasn't too hard to figure out, now was it? :)

    ReplyDelete