Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

I've Been Framed

We signed the contract on our house in March. Unfortunately the weather has not been cooperative. We had so many days of rain that they have not been able to poor the foundation. On Wednesday we drove out to the lot and "Halaloya" (Hallelujah) as my friend from Jordan says, the foundation had been poured. They called Thursday with a weekly report and said we may have a framed and roofed house by this weekend. Anxious to see their progress we drove by yesterday.

Sorry for the cell phone pic. My camera took a trip to New York City with a certain little college graduate. The lower floor had been framed and they were putting up the first wall for Jackson's room on the second floor. If I weren't so busy purging and packing, I'd love to sit there and watch them all day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Aren't you excited? You need to make pictures and post them so we can watch the new house go up!

    ReplyDelete