Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Love My Counters

We are now in a flurry of pulling it all together before the big move. We close on the 25th of this month and I scheduled the movers for Monday the 28th. We use the Verizon bundle (internet, tv, and phone) and they can't set us up at the new house until the 29th, I surely did not want to go all weekend without any of those. One night is bad enough especially with all the new shows starting.

There is so much to remember to do. Cancelling service here and setting it up there. Changing addresses on everything. It's mind boggling. So Tom gets to do all that. I still have so much packing to do. I'm running out of space to put the boxes.

Everything is moving along at the house. Today they were putting in the sprinkler system and sod. They are supposed to put the wood floors in next week and finish up painting. I'm loving how it all is coming together. I really stressed over my kitchen counter tops. It's hard to envision the final picture looking at a 3 x 6 inch sample piece of granite. But I'm telling you I did good! I love my kitchen counters. I wish my picture did them justice.




You'll just have to come see them for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy!
    Yes, moving can be quite an overwhelming task. In our 19 years of marriage, we've moved 6 times...and we'll be doing it, again, next summer! Part of me is looking forward to it, then part of me isn't because I know what all is involved.

    I love your new countertops...great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, from the pictures, your countertop looks great!
    That will be so much fun to be in a brand new kitchen!! LOVE the tile on the wall under your cabinets! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You will love those.
    What are you all doing this weekend? We were thinking about heading your way. Popie Bill's 92nd birthday party is going to be Monday I think so we'll have to be back for that. Both Max and Em are in the Nutcracker though and if we don't come now we don't have a free Saturday until January! I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete