Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

First Frost And Old Cats

We had our first frost today. 

Fall is my favorite season. 
It's about:  cooler temperatures, sweaters, comfort food, fluffy blankets, holidays and family.

It's also about the color orange.



I'm not big on the color orange but I love pumpkins.

This is a little pumpkin in my house.

Looks like a kitten doesn't she.

She's 20.  That's 96 in people years!


And can do tricks!


My other kitty child is 16 (80).

Sweet Charlie


He is very sick right now. 

 He's lost a lot of weight, not eating, and did not respond to antibiotics.

We think he's almost to the end of the road.

I think he's growing angel wings.






I'm waiting for a sign to tell me when it's time.

What do you do when you know they are declining

 but still purring?

3 comments:

  1. I hate cold weather and falling leaves but love your pumpkin decorations! Poor kitty. Does look like little wings growing. :( Hugs to Mr. Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Charlie turned 10 this past August. He is my sweet, perfect baby. Honestly I think about when the time comes that I won't have him with me and it really makes me cry! I hope your Charlie will get better...
    best wishes!!
    april

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about Charlie. I lost my kitty, Tora at just 13 years old last year due to a blood clot in his heart. They couldn't fix it and predicted that things would just get worse. He had suffered enough and we put an end to the suffering. It was extremely hard. Now we just have our baby, Jack, who is 8 years old and spoiled rotten!!

    Please come and take a look at my blog when you get a chance:
    http://missyschranz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete