Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

10 Things

My daughter is headed to New Orleans today for a bachelorette party weekend.  I'm so excited for her because I just love N.O.  When Tom and I were first married he was working on a long audit in N.O.  He would come home on the weekends and occasionally I made several trips there.  It was fun times and the food is fabulous.  This is her first time to go so we gave her lots of advice and warnings before she left. 

She had a long week at school.  The kids were taking the dreaded TAKS test and it was very stressful for her and especially them.  Don't get me started on what I thinks about this test!  Anyway I decided to give her a top 10 for her trip to N.O.  Here's how the string of messages went.  I thought it was funny.

Me
Molly

Hows it going baby girl?

Sorry I haven't called...I've been exhausted...

You need to rest before your fun trip!!!

1.  Take and wear comfortable shoes.  You will be on your feet and walking or dancing all the time.

2.  If you drink toooo much you will feel really bad the next day.

3.  It will rain, it always does.  Play in it.

4.  You will see some really crazy people at night.  They talk to themselves and people you can't see.

5.  Eat.  New Orleans has the best food.

6.  Con Air guy is there filming a movie  He got arrested for public intoxication.  Bahaha.  In New Orleans?

7.  There are some bad things in shop windows.  Do not look at them.

8.  Don't wait to go to the potty.  There is always a line.

9.  Stay together and hold hands.

10.  I love you!!

I love you too!!!
 WE love you!!!



Me and T in New Orleans on Saint Patricks Day 1983. 
My hair had been perm fried.
The St. Pat's headband helped.

1 comment: