Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Hop


I HOP has this amazing item on their 7 for $7 menu.  You're lucky I stopped long enough to take this picture before I finished eating it.  It's called a Cheddar and Bacon Hash brown Stack. 

I discovered it when mom was in the hospital.  After I went 24 hours not eating anything, I went next door to I HOP and ordered it.  It's deliciousness had nothing to do with the fact that I was starving because I went back and ordered it for the next three days.  Always good! 

This is how it is layered. 

Hash Browns
Cheddar Cheese Slice
Tomato Slice
One Fried Egg Over Easy
Hollandaise Sauce
Lots of Bacon Pieces
Chives

It was so yummy my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

It's served with fresh fruit or pancakes.

They have other versions of the hash brown stacks but I can't remember what they are.  It doesn't matter because this is definitely the best as far as I am concerned.  The menu says it's for a limited time only.  I'm going to have to attempt to make this myself.  I have a great blender hollandaise sauce recipe that would work.

Anyone for breakfast?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, Kathy...that looks DELISH! Now, I'm hungry, too!

    ReplyDelete