Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

For Better or Worse

Most of the time the only person I discuss "political preferrences" with is my husband. He is very knowledgeable in many areas especially politics and government. I on the other hand did not excel in those areas in school. When it comes to voting I read, listen and try to educate myself on the candidates and then I rely on the "little voice inside" or as some say my gut feeling. There are many personal issues and beliefs to be considered when you vote. Everyone has their own formula. Unfortunately I think there are many people out there that vote without any (or little) knowledge of who or what they are voting for.

I do know for sure that I have a real problem with McCain. Actually I have a lot of problems with McCain. He is portrayed as a family man with high morals. Mr. Family Man dumped his first wife Carol after returning from Vietnam and finding that she was not the same beauty he had left behind. After a horrible car accident and 23 surgeries later he was no longer interested in her. He started running around on her and met his future wife Cindy while he was still married to Carol. Some will say this was a result of being a POW or a mid-life crisis. There is no excuse. I hope you will take the time to read the story. Here is the link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1024927/The-wife-John-McCain-callously-left-behind.html What does this say about the man?

For Better


Or Worse

And now there is a third woman in McCain's life. It's so comforting to know that if anything ever happened to him this woman would be leading our country.

Think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment