Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I updated #24. Couldn't help myself!

I got tagged on facebook to write 25 random things about me and I can't figure out how to do it. Since I have not posted in over a week I decided to do it here.


1. I was born 12 minutes to 12 on March 12th.


2. I started to school in Cuba and learned to read and write in Spanish before English. Can I speak it now? Nope! One of my many goals is to relearn Spanish again.


3. Fractured both my feet at drill team camp and didn't know it for 2 weeks.


4. Was in the Rose Bowl Parade - all 8 miles of it.


5. Have lived in 9 states, 1 country and been in Dallas for 35 years.


6. Saw my dad graduate from college. LBJ was the speaker.


7. Like to dip my potato chips in cold water.


8. Have been legally deaf since I was in my 20's. This has made interesting "wrong" interpretations of song lyrics and funny looks from people when I sing them!


9. A witch doctor told my fortune one time. Among other things, he told me my husband was just around the corner. I met Tom a very short time later at a restaurant called "Mr. Greenstreets" Moohaha!


10. Tom and I married 4 months after we met.


11. Our honeymoon was in Las Vegas and between the two of us we hit 7 - $100.00 jackpots.


12. I have lived in the same house for 26 years and it looks it.


13. I have become totally disorganized and clutter is swallowing me up. I need a jumpstart to clean and purge.


14. Was told many times when I was younger that I looked like Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman) now it's Diane Keaton. Ha!


15. My Bone Density test says I have the bones of a 21 year old. I told my Dr. I wish I had the body too!


16. Even though I work, I cook dinner on the average 6 days a week. That's probably why I don't have the body of a 21 year old and why my house is disorganized!


17. I have worked in the same laboratory for over 20 years.


18. Love to tease my family and friends. Maybe it's really taunt?


19. Am very fond of cats. We communicate well. Skipper could say "mama".


20. Have a daughter who looks like and acts like me. "What goes around. Comes around."


21. Am going to write a story about a creepy event in our lives. It would make a great Lifetime movie. Maybe Diane Keaton could play me?


22. Talk to my mom everyday. She is my "best girlfriend", we laugh a lot!


23. Have the most wonderful husband, kids, family and friends in the whole world. Love them dearly!

24. All I ever really needed to know I learned in kindergarten, "Boy's Are Stupid." My brother is smart most of the time, but climbing a ladder to the second story of his house at 1 am in an ice storm with nobody home to pick up the pieces except Dawson? Hellooooo!

25. Am really really bummed that the Dallas Cowboys are not playing in the Super Bowl! Think I will hit Walmart today. They had Romo jerseys on sale for half price.



Maybe next year?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kathy~

    Loved all of your answers! You have lived such an interesting life! I did the same kind of meme a few days ago. So happy to hear that "Miss Harper" just keeps getting better all the time...she's a little miracle!

    ReplyDelete